With more than 125 years of experience in active ship spares handling and profound insights into the maritime industry we can offer our clients tailor-made solutions to keep seagoing vessels operational, 24 hours, seven days a week. We hold relationships with ship management companies, ship operators and owners, and agencies around the world. By providing a network of strategically located dedicated spare-parts consolidation centres in the maritime hot spots across the globe, we ensure timely and efficient ship spare parts management for a wide range of shipping vessels including tankers, container ships, bulk carrier vessels, and cruise liners.
Our passion for servicing this industry results in continuous product development and top operational performance, all supported by a uniquely powerful, global information management system. As a leading global logistics provider our marine logistics division delivers perhaps the most customer-acclaimed set of logistics services in the entire industry.
- Reducing internal administration through an accelerating processes
integrated logistics setup
- Combination of Kuehne + Nagel group strength and buying power
with small flexible team
- Creating transparent information flow and enhanced reporting
capabilities through our “Shipspares System”
- Reduced communication demand via single point of contact
- Clear accountability and simplified invoicing process according to
industry needs by a strong financial partner
- Kuehne + Nagel compliance & QSHE standard applicable for all service