KN EngineChain is built on strict regulated processes, shipment monitoring and proactive intervention to make sure we deliver the results you expect.
- greater control over transport movements;
- reduced risk of damage from the extra care we take when transporting your engines;
- time saved by reducing day-to-day operational issues;
- increased satisfaction from enhanced visibility and traceability;
- total cost of product ownership optimised, including logistics expenditure;
- reduction of in-progress inventory and associated carrying costs.
KN EngineChain at a glance:
- superior engine logistics competence and quality across all supply chain parties;
- globally enhanced visibility (KN Login), IT exception management and pro-active monitoring;
- choice of different service levels plus configurable options and value-added services;
- comprehensive network and infrastructure incl. 24/7/365 contact availability.
The foundation for every KN EngineChain shipment is based on:
- dedicated trained and certified engine logistics staff globally;
- working instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) far beyond the governing industry regulations;
- assessed and certified air carrier base (where possible) to mitigate risks;
- QSHE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) approved guidelines;
- photographs taken by assessed and certified trucking hauliers at critical control points (CCPs);
- track and trace capabilities with KN Login;
- AEL (AOG and Engine Live) system & 24/7 proactive monitoring;
- 24/7/365 contact possibilities.